If you’re not creating videos for your business, you’re leaving a lot of money on the table. Videos convince users to buy your products and services.
Gone are the days when people had the time to read large blocks of textual content. Today, they are looking for quick fixes. Videos provide the required information quickly without beating around the bush. So, if you don’t have a video for your business, it is time you create one .
But, do you know where to start? Do you know if you can create a video for YouTube online?
Many brand marketers believe video creation is challenging and demands a lot of time and money. It requires learning complex tools, hiring skilled professionals for recording and editing, preparing briefs and timelines for the video team to follow, and thinking of new scripts and ideas. However, the truth is different.
There are many YouTube video editors online that allow you to create professional-looking videos in a few minutes. These intuitive video editors take care of everything while you get the time to focus on what you do best. You can convert articles into videos, use professionally-designed templates, and push out videos to engage the target audience by using the tools.
How to Create Masterful Videos for YouTube?
- Get on to an online YouTube editor. Create an account and log in to the dashboard with your user credentials.
- Depending on the video you intend to make, select a template from the ready-to-use video maker templates library. The template you choose must match the theme of your YouTube channel and the video’s message. With YouTube video makers online, you can access hundreds of easily customizable templates.
- Upload video clips, audio files, images, text, and other media you wish to add to your YouTube video. If you don’t have any files, you can pick one from the video editor’s wide-ranging media library.
- Customize the look and feel of your video. Tweak the templates to match your branding. You can customize the colors, add shapes, emojis, stickers, social media posts, edit animations, transitions, and more. Do whatever you like to make the video look awesome.
- Preview and save your video. Watch what you have created so far and review how it looks. You can share it with your peers for better feedback. Watch, edit, repeat. Once you’ve given it the final look, save the video to your computer or publish it on YouTube. You can also share the video on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, email, and more.
Simple Tips to Make Videos Viewed Instantly
Whether you have a pro laptop or an old-school desktop, you can create a video for YouTube with online video editors as long as you have an internet connection. They let you select a template and publish your video in no time. However, with a few useful tips, you can create videos that hook your viewers fast and keep them interested in what you are showing.
- Use a killer intro
When you are creating a YouTube video, you need to get to the point quickly. There is no use in having slow introductions. Viewers find it tedious. Therefore, it is the first 3 seconds that you need to encash on. These initial seconds determine whether the viewer will continue to watch the video or move on to another video.
It is a good idea to use music and graphics that grab attention. Online video editors provide an impressive range of exciting animations, video clips, audio genres, and graphics for your use.
- Use supers
Many viewers watch social media videos on mute. You must include suitable supers at relevant places in your video. These are essential to give viewers an idea about what information you are providing through the video. If the text styles grab the consumer’s attention, they can add the video to their Watch Later playlist. YouTube video editors let you customize text styles as per your needs.
- Keep it short and sweet
Viewers often watch YouTube videos only to change them because they are not interesting. How often do you wait for the Skip Ad button when an ad plays before the video?
If you want to capture the viewer’s attention fast, you must not waffle. Doing that will ensure fewer people close your videos and skip your ad halfway through. Presenting your ideas and information in the right manner increases people’s interest in your content and brand.
- Give your video for YouTube a dynamic look
Remember to include a good mix of photos and videos to make a dynamic video. Use different combinations of search terms to find media suitable for your video. A vast library of relevant media is available for free on YouTube video editors. Adding animations, transitions, and ready-to-use characters like stickers, emojis, and icons can give a professional appeal. These are also available on the video editors.
- Answer the big questions
When you start brainstorming on the ideas for a video, think about:
- Who is your target audience?
- How do people recognize your brand?
People watch YouTube videos for two reasons – to gather information or get entertained. Consequently, you must tailor your videos to fulfill these expectations. For instance, if you are an electrician, post videos with informative and entertaining content. In the informative space, share how-to videos and other hacks on how users can maintain their electrical appliances. In the entertainment category, post videos showcasing funny stuff like strange things people do with their appliances or common mistakes they make. When you create an exciting video for YouTube, it helps to establish your business with authority.
YouTube is one of the most popular video platforms to reach out to your target audience. It lets you attract more followers and increase conversions and sales. Videos help businesses increase traffic, boost brand awareness, improve audience engagement, build trust, and more. An online YouTube video maker lets you create stunning videos and provide great content that captures the audience’s attention. You don’t require any design skills to produce an engaging YouTube video that introduces your brand, grabs the viewers’ attention, and encourages users to take action.